Biogas Dehumidification System
IG Equipment can ensure you get the most out of your CHP Genset by removing moisture from the biogas, using a biogas dehumidifier, before it enters the combustion process. We design and manufacture gas dehumidifiers at our workshop and install them on anaerobic digester sites all over the India.
Removing the moisture from your biogas, using a biogas dehumidifier, will protect your CHP engine and other equipment from corrosion and minimize long-term maintenance costs. Oil, which is an essential lubricant in the CHP engine, is less likely to become contaminated and require changing.
Your engine will spend less time offline and will perform better, for longer, by simply adding a gas dehumidifier to your system. The IG Equipment Biogas dehumidifier system only takes up a small space and can be incorporated into an existing system or designed into a new plant and ensuring significant cost savings in investment, management and operation. It will shut down and start up at the touch of a button to ensure engine downtime is kept to a minimum.
Skid-Mounted Packages for Biogas and Landfill Gas Applications
- High Efficiency System
- Low Pressure drop design
- Shell and Tube heat exchanger with
SS-304/SS-316 seam less pipe.
- Parts in contact with biogas in AISI 304 and AISI 316 L
- Pickling and passivation treatment for in order to ensure highly reliable and continuous operation even in the harshest site conditions.
- Flow rate and performance aligned with CHP power range
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical installation